Friday 1 October 2010

Fly on the Wall (OK, window, but you know what I mean)

The bathroom was all steamed up, as you would expect after a long hot shower, with vanilla scented shower gel and oodles of hot water. My bathroom has colourful virginia creeper dangling over the window, and the sun was shining straight into it, flashing all those gorgeous reds and greens right at me.

I noticed a fat fly crawling slowly across the textured pane, leav
ing a weird trail behind it in the steam. It took me a moment to work out what it was doing. It was making little round blobs and tiny footprints. I think it was wandering across the landscape of my window, slurping up the condensation.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! What a cool moment! Thanks for sharing. BTW - Tell Idonea that we got her letter and Morgan is in the process of getting together a letter and stickers and such for her. We are just a little slow here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool moment...like the pattern he's made...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message here...