There are lots of things to tell you - like Mum writing her car off in a spectacular roll down the road, but I don't think I can catch up with everything in five minutes and still do it justice. Here's some of it in bullet points:
- The kids are doing fine at school.
- Our nephew had a baby in July. He's got Down's but he's doing fine and I can't wait to meet him.
- We had the dining room tiled with a groovy green and cream design.
- The kids got a hamster, whom they've called Noxy.
- I've done no exercise or writing for over two months and I'm starting to go stir crazy.
- Skyfall was epic. Frankenweenie made us cry.
- We're going to Portugal on holiday next year.
- An elderly woman with grey hair and a wrinkled face, driving a small, scratched, white car tried to snatch Saskia. Thankfully Saskia ran away. Our village was crawling with police for a while.