Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wedding Belle

As the snow retreated, slowly, very slowly, we felt the need to get out. The wind was still blowing cold, and the ground underfoot had changed from frozen to squelchy. We headed out to Queenswood, near Leominster, with Sarah and her three girls.

Harry and Izzy enjoy squelching.

Fourth attempt at taking this photo, thanks to the dog leaping at me everytime I tried.

Cool reading seat.
Last weekend we headed up to Sheffield to celebrate the marriage of my friend Angela to a lovely man called Russell. They had their nuptuals at Gretna Green with close family, then celebrated with friends and family a few days later. It was lovely to catch up. I took about a gazillion photos of their outfits and grown up kids whom I haven't see for ages. A small selection here:

Russell and Angela
Russell and Angela and their grown up family.

Angela and My Grown Up Girls
Dragged to the Alter? I think this one came willingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message here...