Friday 10 July 2009

Sports' Day

My kids had their Sports' Days this week. Mum took some pictures of Saskia and Eartha's races and I did the same for Donny and Mel's. I didn't make it to the younger twins' day because it clashed with work (I guess I still have to go in occasionally), but the older one's was postponed due to rain and rescheduled for Friday. I don't work Fridays, so I got to cheer alongside all the other parents, which is great, becasue I thought I would miss both of them this year.

Anyway, they all did their best and had a fun time trying. Here are a few of their pictures.

Saskia in the running race (she has a green hat on).


Eartha did well in the sack race.


Donny managing the 'egg and spoon' race by holding the ball onto the spoon...

Donny came third in the sack race. She is the one with the orange bag and white top.
Action shot! Mel bouncing along.
Nick ran the fathers' race. He is in the middle with the white shirt. He came second from last, and was very proud he'd not totally disgraced himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message here...