Sunday 8 May 2011

Bouncing into Graceland

And I said "Whoa! So this is what she means!"

My feet haven't touched the ground recently, what with the exam season keeping me busy, long walks in the hills, climbing, swimming, doctor's appointments, couchsurfers, bowling, kids' clubs, my new and lovely washing machine, writing, running, occasionally sleeping... I am just bouncing from one thing to another, unsure of how to fit it all in.

Nick is struggling too. He has a bit of black dog at the moment making him feel down. I don't know what to do about it. Maybe it is the pressure he's under at work. Maybe it's just baseless anxiety. Either way, it's not good.

It probably doesn't help that the pissy cat is still up to his old tricks. He cuddled up on my knee to watch CSI last week and managed to dribble all over my jeans. Nice. He scored a direct hit this morning though, when he widdled all over Donny's music bag, adding a very sour note to violin practise.

Talking of music, Saskia and Mel have got a piano tutor. She seems very nice and they appear to be making rapid progress. They love practising and fight to go first (I only have one piano, naturally!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message here...